MCS is pleased and honored to add the Tyco Security Products solutions of Software House to our portfolio of products and solutions available to our Commercial, State & Local, and Federal Government clients. This addition to our Life Safety portfolio enables our Customer Teams to now provide direct sales, engineering, and installation support on this world-class security and access control solution.
MCS is a Tyco Security Products - Software House Partner
Software House Partner Solutions
For over a decade, MCS has been installing and servicing Access Control, CCTV, and Security products for commercial businesses, school systems, and federal clients. Whether via MCS’s GSA IT Schedule (GS-35F-0544M), Florida’s TIPS2 contract, local service, and support contracts, or with teaming partners.
Software House Solutions
In addition, our JointVenture – Unified C4 Solutions – a partnership with our SBA certified 8(a) protégé, MainstreamIPSolutions, enables our team to provide Federal, State, and Local organizations with contracting avenues to acquire the Access, CCTV, and Security Solutions required in today’s complicated control and observe the environment.
MCS Software House Projects and Experience
MCS’s Engineering and Operations team possess the experience, credentials, and expertise with various integrating technologies to assess, design, recommend, and maintain your Software House security and event management technologies.
Through their access control software and hardware lines, Software House provides MCS’s customers with complete, real-time control over their security systems whether large or small. Front and center in the access control portfolio, the scalable C•CURE 9000 security management platform meets security needs from entry to enterprise level. MCS’s installations range from simple door controls to enterprise integrations with doors spanning diverse geographical locations.
- Tampa International Airport (TIA) – MCS regularly performs Access Control and CCTV installation projects for this gateway airport to Florida’s gulf coast
- Federal Government healthcare locations throughout the Gulf Coast and Central Florida
- Over the past 10+ years, MCS has enabled other Software House partners to successfully deploy solutions by providing to them highly qualified and credentialed installation teams, experienced in deploying Access Control and Security technologies
- In 2020, MCS performed over 25,000 labor hours of installation and support on Life Safety Systems for Tampa Bay Area Schools
- In 2021, MCS will provide more than 30,000 labor hours of installation and testing of Life Safety Technologies in Tampa Bay Area Schools.
- Site Surveys and System Designs performed by MCS C•CURE 9000 certified personnel
- Access to the entire Suite of Software House solutions, including C•CURE 9000, video, iSTAR Controllers, location tracking, and more
- Extended Warranty options and support, including service and maintenance contracts that align with your organization’s needs and requirements
- 24/7/365 access to help-desk and access support